Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Seems Like I'm Taking My Time to Get Back to You

As a de facto progress report, I present to you, the reader,

Future Behavior Guidelines that I have gained from reading/briefing cases in my first 4 months at Baylor Law:
  • If I have only taken up archery very recently, it's not a good idea to try to shoot a beer can off of someone's head, especially if I am drunk. P.S. I should also counsel my friend from pulling the misguided arrow from his eye until the broadhead has been detached by a licensed professional.
  • If a woman agrees to have sex with you, she's not agreeing to the possibility that you also might give her genital warts. Warrants mentioning.
  • Just because the psychologist says "it's a good way to show the child who's boss", you might want to refrain from sitting on your child as a form of punishment. Especially if you are pushing 2 bills.
  • Installing video surveillance cameras for "security purposes" in bathroom areas and then distributing the footage to interested viewers might be a bad idea for everyone involved.
  • If I establish myself as a Messiah figure, form a cult, and tell my followers that I have the ability to simultaneously stop their hearts and plunge knives/hatchets into their chests without causing death, I need to avoid going overboard with 3 knives and 1 hatchet on a single cult member. Remember, everything in moderation, even Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom re-enactments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home