Sunday, December 3, 2006

Cryin' Won't Help You, Prayin' Won't Do You No Good

Congratulations to Sarah Carlson for naming "Don't Drink the Water" by the Dave Matthews Band as the Saturday Song of the Day.

Everyone, thanks for the continued comments and suggestions regarding my future stint as a hooligan, but I think I have made my choice. I'm going to become the pioneer foosball hooligan and follow around Prof. PR and Prof. Contracts as they bring destruction upon all foes in their path.

I plan on developing all kinds of demoralizing chants and making a general nuisance out of myself during the matches. Afterwards, I will demonstrate my amazing ability to tolerate tear gas as I wreak havoc on the pitiful fans of other table soccer organizations. Onwards and upwards.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

Jeez, where did you get that photo? Bates actually took it-- some paper in Sacramento wanted a photo (I had a case out there) and Bates took one down in the courtrooms. You can tell this is true because only Bates would neglect to tell me that my collar is half turned up...

And this is well after he was Livin' la vida foosball.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, notice the photo of Bates over his own right shoulder in the birthday picture.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

The guy in the bottom photo looks like a homeless wizard.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Dan,

I'm proud to tell you that "homeless wizard" is, in fact, my Contracts Professor.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Yeah, I figured. But still. Maybe after the cake they took him to Supercuts.

Then again, I hope he doesn't take these comments the wrong way and decide I'm a foe that must be destroyed. It's all in fun, Prof. Elrond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home