Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Rest My Head on a Pillowy Star and a Cracked-Door Moon That Says I Haven't Gone Too Far

In case I had not told anyone, and assuming that you want to know, I decided to play flag football in the Law League this quarter. Last night, Team Gregory (whose moniker is derived from the surname of our quarterback. Creative, I know.) captured its first win of the young season by defeating the Extra Wide Receivers 42-34.
I would like to note that Team Gregory is averaging 44 points a game this season, so if any of you need an extra wide receiver to fill those missing spots on in your Law Flag Football Fantasy League, be sure to pick me up. I run much better routes than Scalia and I don't have those large glasses like Ruth Bader Ginsburg to hold me back. Go ahead, just do it and thank me for the advice later.

I'll be back with more wit and wisdom later today.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Coleman,

Do not fear my friend, my loyalties to Team Juan still run very deep. For goodness sake, I received a yellow card against the frats for the cause of Team Juan.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My team was called The Ol' Dirty Barristers. Another good name was Ex Parte in My Pants

 

Post a Comment

<< Home