Thursday, November 16, 2006

You'd Never Dream of Breaking This Fixation

Congratulations to Nina Patterson for naming "The Weight" by The Band as the Wednesday Song of the Day. Yes, she never explicitly named the song, but her comment implied the answer, so I will give credit.

I was talking with someone the other day about playing waterball and he looked at me like I had a third ear. I think that ACU might be the only place where this fantastic sport is played (if by fantastic I mean borderline homicidal). If you have no idea what I am talking about, watch this video. It's a pretty good primer for the sport. (Remember, the good guys are in the green caps. The evil empire is in the blue caps.) GSP won 19-4.

That's all I have for tonight. I'm going home tomorrow for the weekend. It should be good times as usual in the 903.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

I think it's Muse, but I don't remember the name.

For some reason on paper it looks like Mason Jennings, though. But Muse. I saw em.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How 'bout them Wildcats?

-Bizarre, huh? If Whitehouse can win, then my hopes are rekindled for the bottomless pit of despair that is the Baylor Bear football team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home