Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Wandered Through the House Like a Little Boy Lost in the Mall, and an Astronaut Could Have Seen the Hunger In My Eyes From Space

Only a short post tonight, but I have big news. I played Dance, Dance Revolution for the first time this evening and loved it. It took me back to the days when I would gain the upper-hand on Nintendo's Track and Field by pounding my fists on the PowerPad (registered trademark) to simulate running instead of actually running on the PowerPad (registered trademark). As an aside, I was telling a very similar story one day in high school about hitting the PowerPad (registered trademark) with my fists and I hit the desk at the beginning of my Geometry class (before the teacher began) to demonstrate my ingenuous technique. Well, sure enough the teacher sent me to detention, but I digress.

Back to the topic at hand......
Dance, Dance Revolution, I may have no semblance of rhythm, but you get the Justin Scott seal of approval. Congratulations.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smokey's on the prowl.

-Adam Fish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home