Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Over and I Feel Fine, Nothing You Could Say is Gonna Change My Mind

We here at Running Down a Dream are in the business of bringing you good news, but tonight we have great news.


First, Team Gregory defeated Team Swanburg this evening 38-36. I'm not sure if I want to discuss the numerous short-ripping incidents that occurred in this game, but since this is a family blog, I'm going to err on the side of caution and refuse to follow that sordid tangent. Team Gregory's record now stands at a respectable 2-2 and we are in the thick of the Baylor Law Flag Football League Playoff Hunt.


Second, in one of most shocking events of the last 6 months, Team Jodayyy (yes, that Team Jodayyy) advanced to the Mira, Mira Super Bowl with a clutch victory over Team Jiggerscout led by the indomitable Jacob "Just don't call me Emily" Wardell. The final margin of victory was a scant .2 of a point! If Jig calls up Katherine Harris in the Florida Secretary of State office to protest this one, no one will be able to stop the fury that resides in my heart. Special thanks go out to Devin Hester for his two kickoff returns for touchdowns last night. I couldn't do it without you Devin. In the Mira, Mira Super Bowl, Team Jodayyy will face off against an old, familiar foe in Team Nate Low led by Coleman Greer Griffith. If you have ever dreamed about harassing and intimidating someone from the 615 area code, this is your week to shine.


Yes, this is my life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home