Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blaze It In the Morning, Wear It Like an Iron Skin

How is U.S. figure skater Sasha Cohen dealing with comparisons to her doppelganger, Sascha Baron Cohen, a.k.a. Borat, AliG? In an exclusive interview with winter sports darling, she informed me that she will be working with Baron Cohen in his bid to bring the Winter Olympics to Kazakhstan in 2014. Now that's something I can support.

I'm pretty excited about The Good Shepherd which premieres in theaters on December 22. I've written numerous times about my affinity for Syriana, and ever since that movie I have come to appreciate the work of Matt Damon more and more.

Also, with Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci prominently involved, good things have to happen, right? I'm pretty sure that somewhere Ray Liotta is stabbing pins into his Matt Damon voodoo doll. Rest easy Ray, we all know you peaked in Operation Dumbo Drop.

Current Reading


Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street by Michael Lewis.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home