Sunday, October 29, 2006

Takes the Wheel When I'm Seeing Double, Pays My Ticket When I Speed

Nothing like a Sunday afternoon spent with a property outline instead of taking a nap.

The 'Boys have been driving me mad lately. One week they look great and the next week I wouldn't pick them to win the local Pop Warner league. I cannot even imagine how crazy that Bill Parcells might be at the end of this season. I'm pretty sure that the Tuna retreats after each practice into his office at Valley Ranch for an extended "Serenity Now" session with the team therapist. If that's true, anyone storing computers at the Cowboys training facility might want to clear those out pronto.

I'm probably way behind the times on this, but after mistakenly erasing all of the songs on my iPod yesterday afternoon before I went to the Contracts Exam, today I spent some time on the iTunes Music Store perusing the various podcasts available. I'm not sure what it is about jambands, but there are multiple quality Grateful Dead podcasts available.

I guess Jerry Garcia is going to have to carry me through until I begin to restock the music library. Welcome aboard boys, it's going to be a good ride. One rule: please keep the bong off of the bus. Thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home