Monday, October 23, 2006

Did I Hurt Like I Know I Can, Tell My Why You'd Ever Want to Leave Your Loving Man

Are you someone who loves to mock those who drone on and on about their fantasy football team? Do you find it deeply troubling while you are watching a game if someone always manages to work in the fact that a given player is on their fantasy team? Should adults really be spending a large portion their lives worrying about Daunte Culpepper's anterior cruciate ligament?

Well, my friends, a bright new day has dawned.

That's right. If you love the U.S. Congress as much as Dr. David Dillman, Dr. Mel Hailey, Dr. Caron Gentry, or Dr. Neal Coates, there is now a place for you to pursue your passion. Welcome to the world of Fantasy Congress.

  • "Did you hear that Barack Obama just introduced a new amendment to the welfare bill? He's on my fantasy team!"
  • "Man, I'm really going to see if I can trade Mark Foley for a junior senator from Maine. This page scandal is just killing my point production."
  • "Ted Kennedy is going in for another quintuple bypass. I may need to put him on my injured reserve for a while."
The possibilities are endless. Get out there and draft!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Daunte Culpepper is dead to me. At this point, I probably couldn't even trade him for Mark Foley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home