Monday, October 23, 2006

Try to Understand While I've Got You on the Phone

On Saturday as we were driving down to visit family in Austin, my Dad and sister informed me that they were becoming quite bored with the World Series list and requested a change in content. Well, here you go.

Joey (America's Finest Rock n' Roll) wrote a few days ago about the potential legal problems created by Google's acquisition of YouTube. Here is a NY Times article discussing the exponential growth of Google's legal department in the last 5 years (from 1 to 100) and what the future might look like for the internet's fastest rising corporation.

Current Listening


Current Reading (When I am briefly able to break away from my exam outlines)

Exam Countdown: 5 days until Contracts, 8 days until Property, 11 until Civil Procedure. I'm really sure what ship captains meant when they used the phrase "batten down the hatches", but there's going to be some battening going on until those three finals are completed.

P.S. Maybe I need to drink a large amount of grog and allow scurvy to debilitate me before I truly understand how to "batten the hatches."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home