Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Asked You To Go to the Green Day concert, You Said You'd Never Heard of Them


I should also mention that Team Jodayyy continued to roll through the Mira, Mira regular season with a convincing win over El Mojo. We were helped in no small part through the fantastic performance of the Chicago Bears defense in the second half of Monday night's game against Arizona.
Please send all jeers and cheers to: dennygreenisanangryman@arizonacardinals.com


Up next is yet another matchup with Team Nate Low led by Coleman Greer Griffith. Please bombard the 615 with all kinds of intimidating speech and nonsense.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

El Scorcho by Weezer

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Joel Weckerly said...

I don't think I've ever heard anyone, let alone a coach, say "BS" so quickly back to back. When Denny Green yells he kind of sounds like the rapper Mystikal.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Joey, you are correct my friend. Credit will come tomorrow.

Joel, I could be wrong my friend, but I'm pretty sure that Denny Green actually sang with Mystikal on the remix to "Back that Thing Up". Again, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home