Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Believe In Love, but It Don't Believe In Me

As I take a brief break from outlining here in the Sheridan and John Eddie Williams Legal Research and Technology Center (in layman's terms, the law library), I have just had an epiphany of monumental proportions. In humble tribute to the legendary MLB Uniform Countdown by Mr. Austin Van Henley, I have decided to embark on a countdown of the Top 10 World Series since I was born in 1984.
With that said, please do not send me any vitrolic diatribes telling me that I am out of my mind to leave out Carlton Fisk's homer in the 1975 Red Sox-Reds Fall Classic. I don't want to hear about my gross oversight in not including Don Larsen's perfect game in '56.
I'm writing from my own frame of reference, even if a portion of that reference encompasses the period while I was still in diapers.

Check back in later tonight for #10.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

If Gibson in '88 doesn't make it, you will undoubtedly receive vitrolic diatribes from this part of the world. Take that to the bank.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Christopher,

Rest easy my friend. Gibby v. Eck from '88 will make the list, although I'm not saying where.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

You're as pretty as a penny, rollerskate skinny.

Great lyrics today, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home