Sunday, October 8, 2006

I Went In To Twelve Bookstores Lookin' for Ulysses

My friends, I have big news. No, I don't know who killed Jon Benet, and no, I don't know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. As great as it would be to have the answers to those pressing questions, I do know that Mr. Jacob Wardell has joined the blogging ranks.

You can check out his work at www.jigthesportscout.blogspot.com.

Everyone, Elton John was right. I'm not talking about Saturday night being alright for fighting, but I am talking about the "Circle of Life". One Gamma Sig, Mr. Austin Henley, leaves the ranks of the bloggers, and another one enters.

Don't expect to get the latest ponderings on quantum physics at Jig's blog, but do expect commentary from the former sports writer at the Belton High newspaper. It's not Grantland Rice, but it will do.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Joel Weckerly said...

Has Jake ever really had that many chips in front of him? Get real

 

Post a Comment

<< Home