Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Don't Care If It's Chinatown or on Riverside

I promised you photos of the members of Team Jodayyy's Upper Management Structure, and now I deliver.

The ever mysterious Connor Parker gave me this picture.

I'm not sure if Mr. Parker shares the belief of some African tribes that photos steal a small part of your soul or if no one in Virginia owns cameras. It has to be one of those two options. In the interest of democracy, I'll let you decide which one.

Next, here is a fantastic photo of our VP of Player Development, Mr. Cody Blair.

In the interest of dispelling the potential fears of parents on Team Jodayyy, Mr. Blair may wear a creepy "Chester the Molester" stash, but appearances can be deceiving.

Team Jodayyy 2006: "We're Just Living the Dream"

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Nice pics. I should have gotten in on this when I could. You guys are sick...

Connor - Way to represent GSP all the way in Virginia. I see that shirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home