Friday, September 22, 2006

Are You Hoping for a Miracle?

At the risk of being terribly self-ironic and hating myself in 5 years for writing this...at popular demand I bring you the first public annoucement of the upper management structure for Team Jodayyy.

Owner, C.E.O., and President-J. Thomas Scott.

Hey, I started the team, I make all the actual decisions, and this is my blog. Sounds like a perfect recipe for power if you ask me.

VP of Wit and Sarcasm/Liasion to the Stars--Mr. Dan Carlson.

I envision Dan's role with the team as part announcer/part demoralizer of the opposition. He will fit nicely into the role of the announcer who is completely biased and derides the other team at all moments. A mix of Dennis Miller/Al Franken/Ann Coulter. That's not Dan, but this is the role we need him to play.

VP of Vigilante Justice/Retribution--Mr. Joseph R. Halbert.


Joey is the go-to guy if I need someone to be "taken care of." I'm pretty sure that he is capable to fill this role after all of the Counter-Strike/Rainbow Six that he has played.

VP of Chemical Tactics--Mr. Connor Parker.

There is no photo available at this time for Mr. Parker.

If Joey cannot seal the deal, we will send in Connor who will basically pull a Jim Jones on the opposition. Nothing is quite as tasty as cyanide-laced Gatorade.

I know what you are thinking as you sit there reading this. Justin, is your team really that vicious and dastardly? The answer is yes. It's a hard life out there kids. Kill or be killed. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Added at 12: 11 p.m.

Due to a great error on my part, I forgot to introduce you to another important member of our management team:

VP of Player Development--Mr. Cody Blair

(Blogger is being difficult with pictures right now, but I'll try to post one later. Trust me, it's a doozy.)

I'm pretty sure that Cody has no idea which players I have on my team, but he is developing them folks.

5 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helicopter by bloc party is my guess. hope all is well at law school and you are studying hard! I just wrote a complete entry about music and the phases of life.. don't steal anymore entries!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

what? no love for VP of player development?

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm curious as to what Dan's reaction will be to have Ann Coulter's name appear in the same paragraph as his.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Not to mention Dennis Miller, who hasn't been funny in a couple decades.

But seriously, Ann Coulter? You couldn't compare me to Hitler or somebody? That I could take. Mussolini would've been okay, too, though his name doesn't have the built-in oomph of Hitler. But man, Ann Coulter? You cut me deep, J. Scott. You cut me deep.

I know what you're going for, though, and I'm more than happy to take on the job. I'll be more than happy to trash talk and rag on the other team, though I'll never be as mean as Coulter, since I have a soul, and can only go so far.

Ahem: Team Jiggerscout can suck it. Same goes for those douches at El Mojo. Belton, Boerne, who cares: They're going down.

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll accept my position, but only because we are probably the only two people on the planet that have the geography/road maps of the world memorized. Our team will never lose its way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home