Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If All This Gold Should Steal My Soul Away

It's funny what you can find out about yourself when you enter your name into a Google search. I honestly had no idea that I was a rising star on the poker circuit.
It is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to my alter ego, Justin "Raise the Pot" Scott. Apparently I just won the World Series of Poker, but no one informed me of this. I really need to start paying more attention to my own life. As if all of that was not enough, my doppleganger is also 22. Excuse me, sir...could you pass a little bit of that cash my way?

Somehow and someway I still find time for law school. It's a busy life being everywhere at once.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

This is really funny, Justin. I might just have to copy this on my blog someday (and give you credit for the idea of course). Hope school is going well.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bartender- dmb

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuegel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home