Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Wanted to Sail Upon Your Waters Since I Was Three Feet Tall

Team Jodayyy Week 2 Update for Silent (but valuable) Partners Dan Carlson and Connor Parker--We continued our ascent towards greatness by destroying Team Jiggerscout (Jacob Wardell). Up next week, El Mojo led by Brandon "Sideshow Bob" Maenius.

All dividends, royalties, and income from the team will be paid out in Christmas Bonus checks. That last part is not true in the least, but I wanted to see if I could somehow sucker anyone else into joining as a silent partner. The more the merrier!

I didn't get to catch the Dodgers v. Padres game last night, but that might have been one of the most amazing finishes for a baseball game that I have ever heard of. Four straight solo homers in the 9th to tie the score, with two of those homers coming off of Trevor Hoffman, one of the best closers of his generation. Then, as if that was not enough, Nomahhhh wins the game in the 10th with a two-run shot. Not a bad way to move into first place for the boys from Tinseltown. Here is a link to an article on ESPN.com by Eric Neel detailing the roller-coaster ride.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

VP of player development?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Welcome aboard my friend.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Well now I want a title, too. I'm thinking vp public relations. Or something with the word "liaison" in it. It's your call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home