Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Don't Want to Get You All Worked Up Except Secretly I Do

Dear Judge Easterbrook,


I'm sorry that Prof. Contracts constantly made fun of you today. I know that you guys have a long-standing rivalry ever since he clerked at the 7th Circuit, but you were not even here to defend yourself for your decision to not apply U.C.C. 2-207 in the ProCD v. Zeidenberg case. I know that if you were here you would have given some good arguments, but Prof. Contracts railed on you without mercy. Again, I'm sorry Frank. Better luck next time.

Sincerely,

Justin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that out of the way, I'm coming to you again from the Ingram living room as I watch Lost. I just noticed that they still show the credits for actor who plays Mr. Eko on the opening credits so perhaps he and Locke are not dead after all. We'll just have to wait and see.

A commercial with Dianne Sawyer followed by an appearance by Sawyer on Lost. Are you hinting at a budding romance ABC? Even if you are not, I'm sure that thousands of Lost fans are inferring some sort of connection right now between Dianne Sawyer, Sam Donaldson, and "the others".

Just a very bizarre story today about Cory Lidle of the Yankees dying in a plane crash. Moving on from the personal tragedy that occurred to the Lidle family, it must be incredibly frightening to live in NYC when these kinds of events occur. Surely each crash leads to more questions of "Is it happening again?" I guess that is part of the reality of the world that we live in after 9/11, but is yet another unfortunate consequence of a world where nothing is sure.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easterbrook?!? Go Posner or go home.

Joseph

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Joseph,

I would love to argue with you about the various merits of people who have lectured at the University of Chicago School of Law, but I'm just not in the mood right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home