Monday, October 9, 2006

But to My Delight the Bottles Were All Taken, Ah Yeah Another Hero's Night

Well, it seems that either no one knows the lyrics to songs that I have been using for post titles lately or the personal integrity of this blog's readership is high enough that no one cheats by using Google. Personally, I think it is just that I am craftier than Kim Jong Il and you all are lagging behind my personal genius, but I could be wrong.

This would be the first time, but I've heard it happens to other people.

In other news, head over to Mr. Joel Weckerly's blog and tell that man congratulations on getting engaged to Ms. Deborah Koctar. Joel, it's been good knowing you. If you see what it has done to Jig, you might decide otherwise. Emily, if you read this, please know that I love you. Seriously, I'm kidding. Please don't get your Dad to run over me in the family Prius.

If I'm going to die after being run over by a car I at least want it to be some big, bad, gas-guzzling, environment destroying dually or something. A Prius would be so emasculating, but I digress.

In case you couldn't tell, it's about 2.5 weeks until finals and I am already out of my mind. God save the Queen.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Joel Weckerly said...

I can only hope to learn from the Jig's mistakes and maintain some semblance of cojones throughout the rest of my days.

Thanks for the shout-out and it's been good knowing you too.

As for the song lyrics they've been increasingly difficult over the last month or two. I haven't even been able to take a stab at them. If it weren't for Google how else would I know that you plugged Mason Jennings' "Ulysses" in each of your last two blogs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home