Thursday, October 26, 2006

Stick With Me Baby, I'm the Guy That You Came In With

Congratulations to Andrew Tuegel for correctly naming "Kite" by U2 as the Wednesday Song of the Day.

If an entire country in South America is missing its trees, I'm pretty sure that they have all been transferred to McClennan County in the form of political signs. I was a political science major, so I have some understanding of how promotion and advertising are vital to a candidate's chances, but there is one Waco area candidate who is fighting an uphill battle despite the proliferation of his signs around the city. That candidate is Scott Peterson.


That's right, there is someone named Scott Peterson who is running for judge in McClennan County. You can find his website here. If I were Mr. Peterson, all of my advertisements and signage would have a giant, and I mean giant, asterisk stating that he is not "the other Scott Peterson."
How much did the Waco Peterson hate watching his doppleganger roasting in trial a few years ago? "Come on Scott, I mean come on. Now no one is going to vote for me. I might as well change my name to Adolf or Koresh."

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

HE'S the one that sucks!

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Joel Weckerly said...

So one's in Waco and one's in San Quentin. Are they really so different?

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Joel,

Sometimes I have my doubts. Well, except Charlie Manson is not here in the 254. So, we have that going for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home