Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Times Never Seemed So Good

Congratulations to Mr. Jeremy Masten for naming "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves as the Wednesday Song of the Day. I appreciate everyone's thoughts on the forlorn NHL and I especially enjoyed Dan's suggestion regarding the issuing of firearms to a given player in each match.

I have not been able to write lately due my attendance and participation in the wedding of Kayla (formerly Freede) and Lance Agan this weekend down in Houston. I'm probably going to compose a diatribe at some point this week regarding my disdain for the most populous city in Texas, but that post will come at a later date. Today, I only have positives to bring to the table.

I know that Lou Gehrig once said that he considered himself the "luckiest man on the face of the earth", but as "Fight for Your Right to Party" by the Beastie Boys was blaring over the speakers during the reception, I looked over at Luke Reeves using his left leg as a guitar, and I was pretty sure that I had been blessed with the best friends in the world.

If you can't tell that from the picture above, defy the logic of LaVar Burton on Reading Rainbow, and take my word for it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

With certainty, some of my fondest memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home