Thursday, April 26, 2007

You Know It's Clear that I've Been Blind

I'm posting a bit late this evening, but after yesterday's mammoth effort, I probably need to take it easy. Also, I don't want any of you developing a bizarre type of eye-strain from endlessly staring at my musings.

Tonight's post is probably the last one that I will compose in Waco until August. My last final is tomorrow afternoon, and I really need to get home to Tyler to tie up some loose ends before I start at the internship on Monday morning. I've never been someone to sit around after finals are done reflecting on what has been and now is no time to start. I'll try to compose something this weekend that adequately encompasses my thoughts about the last year, but I'm making no guarantees that it will be particularly insightful or that it will actually appear.

I guess you'll just have to stick around to see what happens. Deal? Deal.

3 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

hurry and post. me and Kool will be sitting up all night systematically hitting the refresh key on our browser every 15 seconds. don't disappoint me.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

David Gray, "Babylon."

Also, I read these and thought of you (in a completely platonic and ICB way):

http://lawyerlike.blogspot.com/2007/04/tickets-may-be-overpriced.html

http://lawyerlike.blogspot.com/2007/04/few-good-exams.html

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better post. I'm not asking, I'm telling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home