Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm Sorry I was Late, but I Missed the Train and the Traffic was a State

Here's a highlight clip from yesterday's 2-0 victory over Middlesbrough at Anfield.


Stevie G. has the rare ability to be able to thread those long strikes through a number of bodies on their path towards the goal. Let's hope that he gets strong support from the rest of the squad next Wednesday against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. You probably remember Joey's comment two days ago that he needed to put together some coherent thoughts in response to my posting of the Rolling Stone's Top 10 Songs of All-time. Well, Joseph went to work and here is the result.

For whatever it's worth, among my friends, I would probably say that Joey's musical tastes are easily within the top 5. I would probably also add Jeff Giddens, Dan Carlson, Heath Huston, and Nate Low into that list. Congratulations fellows, it's rarefied air.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

J Scott,
6th street. i'll bring the wickets.

luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home