Tuesday, April 17, 2007

With No Direction Home

Congratulations to Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton for correctly naming the ever elusive "U.S. Blues" by The Grateful Dead as the Monday Song of the Day. You might also know Mr. Orton by his true name, Coleman Greer Griffith. I guess we all have to pretend to be someone else everyone once in a while. It's something like Matt Damon said in The Talented Mr. Ripley, "I'd rather be a fake somebody than a real nobody." Not that Cole's a nobody, but you get my drift.

Since my brain is fried in the wake of preparation for tomorrow's Serrathon and exam review, you're only getting a few choice music videos tonight, but to paraphrase Judge Smails of Caddyshack fame, "You'll get something and like it."


"A Certain Romance"--Arctic Monkeys

"Like a Rolling Stone"--Bob Dylan

"Kite"--U2 (I finally found the clip from the Slane Castle performance that I wrote about a few weeks ago).

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like a rolling stone- bob dylan

Chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home