Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I was talking to one of my friends this weekend, and he told me that they had watched a video featuring Bono in his International Business class. He said that the most interesting part of the video was Bono's statement that his gift from God is to be able to wake up each morning with "the melody in his head" and then being able to put that melody into a song.

Somehow this morning I woke up with the tune to U2's "With or Without You" in my head. I've always been fascinated by the song and how the music, lyrics, and Bono's voice all tread that treacherous line between joy and despair. I'm beginning to resolve that I'm willing to do almost anything to see U2 live before the end of their career, and I'm probably not alone in that sentiment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home