Thursday, March 15, 2007

Her Chevrolet Broke Down, We Prayed It'd Never Be Fixed or Be Found

Somehow I have made it thought the first day of the NCAA Tournament with a perfect bracket. I'm sure that by writing this I have accomplished the literary equivalent of talking to a pitcher during the late innings of a no-hitter, but I'm doing it anyway. How often do you get to field calls from your friends that begin with the phrase, "You're a bracket god." Little "g" there folks. I don't want to face eternal damnation just for bragging rights.

Just in case you were wondering what I might do if I win the $25,000 that Facebook is giving to the person with the most correct picks, it has already been pledged towards funding Lance Agan's bachelor party. That does not necessarily mean that said bachelor party will be one of ill repute, but the possibility would exist.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i threw my sister a bachelorette party for about free.. so maybe you should send a little of that money to your friends that live in other countries doing "the work" maybe get you a couple heaven points.. haha. hope spring break was a blast.. eric was skiing too. i'm jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home