Friday, March 16, 2007

I'll Show You the Ropes, Kid, Show You the Ropes

This is why I don't gamble. Considering that none of my own money is on the line, I watched the games today with a level of paranoia comparable to a crack dealer who thinks the Feds are on to him. As we speak, I am currently tied for 3rd among Baylor students and 1st Place among ACU students. Jake Wardell is talking trash to me even though I am currently ranked somewhere in the 700's on Facebook and Jig is in the millions. I'm pretty sure at some point today I actually uttered the phrase, "I think everyone is out to get me." Again, this is why I don't gamble.

Enjoy a little Jackson Browne:
This video makes me wonder why the White Man's Afro never truly swept the nation. Maybe it's just waiting for the right person to take it to the top. Ryan Hise and Kyle Miller, this is your mission.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daft Punk is Playing at My House by LCD Soundsystem? So catchy!

Joseph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home