Saturday, May 27, 2006

Don't You Think I'd Tell You Baby If I Only Could?

Congratulations to Ben Grant for correctly naming "Gravedigger" by Dave Matthews as the Friday Song of the Day.

After a day out on the rocks today in Castlewood Canyon State Park, we will be heading to the trailhead tomorrow afternoon. They always keep the mountain that we climb on staff week a secret until we arrive, but it must be somewhere with a lot of snow because we were issued snowshoes this afternoon. I've never used snowshoes before, but late May on a Colorado mountain seems like a perfect time and place to start.

This will probably be my last post until next Friday, so don't start worrying when I am not posting in my usual everyday manner.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you brother, I hope you had a great week!!!

Kt

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/01/music.britishalbumvote.ap/index.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home