Sunday, May 14, 2006

This Isn't Who It Would Be If It Wasn't Who It Is

Congratulations to Mr. David Sessions for correctly naming "Crosstown Traffic" by Jimi Hendrix as the final undergraduate Song of the Day.
I want give my thanks to Mrs. Riggs for this great picture from yesterday. I am sure that I will post more pictures from this past weekend later, so be looking for those.

I really wish that I had more time to write about the graduation festivities, but since we are leaving for Indiana at 6 in the morning, I'm going to sleep instead of writing, but I'll have more next weekend when I return from the Hoosier State.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
-BenG

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Joel Weckerly said...

Congratulations to all my little Kinsmen boys whom I once humped, I mean, pledged.... sorry. Anyway awesome to see you guys doing something Ben Grant never could dream of.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Congrats on graduation, great job on your part in the ceremony, enjoy your summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home