Monday, May 1, 2006

Is It Because I Lied When I Was Seventeen?

Congratulations to Ms. Jordan Purser for correctly naming "She Talks to Angels" by The Black Crowes as the first Monday Song of the Day. Ben G, I've never heard that song by the former Mr. Christie Brinkley, but if there is a lyrics overlap, I apologize. Well, more accurately Chris Robinson, the lead singer of the Black Crowes, should apologize, but he has no idea that this exchange ever took place, so I'll do it for him.

Andrew referenced this article in his comment today, and I wanted to provide a link on Friday, but my internet was acting up, so it is a few days late but still very enjoyable. Dan, this essay might be hard for you to read because for some reason Chuck decides to start writing in all caps to make his point, but don't let that bizarre action discourage you.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

I'm flattered that you've referenced me and the grammatical nuances I've been known to rant about on my blog, but I think Klostermann's use of the caps is perfectly acceptable because (a) it falls within the guidelines of the Humor Exemption, and (b) the man can almost do no wrong for me. Seriously, he's amazing.

Also: "Why Does It Always Rain On Me?" by Travis

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

This is pretty funny. And LOST is lookin' pretty good through the first 7 episodes J Scott. I have so many questions I just can't wait to have answered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home