Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Rocks Might Melt and The Sea May Burn

Congratulations to Mr. Joel Weckerly for correctly naming "Santa Monica" by Everclear as the Tuesday Song of the Day.

Is it just me, or can anyone else sing along to Tom Petty in the car without feeling as if they are recreating a seminal moment from a Cameron Crowe movie? The other day I was driving down the road (probably to Harold's) singing along with "Free Fallin" and I realized that I was in the same position as the world's leading Scientologist and the father of Katie Holmes' child. Granted, I had not just torched my career as a sports agent and begun a relationship with Renee Zellweger, but it was bizarre nonetheless.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Petty "Learning to Fly"
Great song.
-BenG

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

dang it ben, you beat me.

flashback to elizabethtown...

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow, you guys are good. I never have any idea what the song is. Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home