Monday, May 1, 2006

She'll Tell You She's an Orphan, After You Meet Her Family

Here at the beginning of my last two weeks of college, let's take a little time to set the stage.

Here are the relevant statistics:
  • Days until I graduate: 12
  • Classes I am taking right now: 2
  • Finals: 2
  • Hours I spend in class each day: 1-1.5
  • Times that I am going to Chapel in the next week: Possibly 1
  • Hours that I am working in the SA Office: 0 (after Changing of the Guard last Thursday night)
  • Intramural Sports I am playing: 1 (Softball)
  • People that I need to antique: At least 68.

So that's about it folks. The next two weeks are going to be a full experience in what some people like to call living the dream. For those of you out there who have graduated from college, I fully welcome your suggestions about how I should spend my last two weeks. For those of you who will cross the stage in the future, send in your suggestions so that you can live vicariously through me as you still slog through your undergraduate careers.

P.S. That Rangers comeback last night was fun wasn't it?

4 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She's Always A Woman" - Billy Joel
-Your last 2 weeks of college. Take stock of your experiences, relax and spend a lot of time outside. Just soak it up.
-BenG

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Sounds like you pretty well have things wrapped up, J-Scott. Enjoy it while you can, something tells me we'll be a little more busy this time next year. By the way, the wife and I are using our extra time this week to watch the entire first season of Lost. We started last night. Pretty impressive so far.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Ben G,

I'm sorry but that is not the song I am looking for. Keep at it...

Chris,

The first season of Lost is great TV, I think you and Stacy will really enjoy it. Tell me what you think when you get to the end.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klosterman's article on espn.com today was really good. He expressed the shock that everyone in Houston must be feeling. I think it's kinda funny! Tuegel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home