Monday, May 8, 2006

I Wish We Could Open Our Eyes, To See In All Directions at the Same Time

Congratulations to Ms. Heather Norman for correctly naming "Konstantine" by Something Corporate as the Thursday Song of the Day.

Sorry for not writing the past few days, but I had to take part in a little trip down to Lake Buchanan on the final pre-graduation weekend. Due to the lack of rainfall during the past year, a leap of off the famed waterfall was not possible unless I wanted to walk (or hobble) across the stage on Saturday with two broken legs.

Everyone that is graduating on Saturday could probably say the same thing about their specific situation, but 4 years ago I would have never been able to plan where I am now and perhaps that is how it should be. That is part of the inherent joy and mystery of our lives. Some of our best-laid plans never come to fruition, while other aspects of our lives that we never expected to mean so much have come to mean the most.

If all of this sounds like the sentimental ramblings of someone approaching a milestone moment in their lives, please excuse me, but part of my experience with this blog is attempting to make some sense of what I am experiencing and how the events of my life are shaping my understanding of myself and the world that I live in.

This week I only have two finals, so I'll be checking in throughout the week with my observations from the last week of my undergrad experience. Grace to all of you.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

You know how I know you're gay? You like Coidplay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home