Monday, May 22, 2006

I Began My Descent Down the Cold Granite Steps

Congratulations to Dan Carlson and my mother for correctly naming "Pink Houses" by John "Cougar" Mellencamp as the Friday Song of the Day. Dan, just so you won't feel too bad about sharing the limelight (excessive as it is) with my Mom on this one, she also guessed it while we were sitting at the dinner table on Saturday night. Yes, my Mom guessed the song lyrics from my blog post at the dinner table. Welcome to the Scott family everyone!

In response to Chris's question: I will be working at Wilderness Trek Christian Camp in Salida, CO this summer. Cody, I will do best to get Grapevine, but there are no guarantees here.

In a news story that you only notice on a day like this, Mr. Braxton Bilbery made history as the youngest person to complete the swim from Alcatraz Island to San Francisco. Now, I recognize that this is a significant achievement, but couldn't his first major swimming record come somewhere a little less notorious than "the Rock". Just think, Braxton, one day your name could placed in history alongside Al Capone and the Birdman. Congrats.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Heidi Le'Ann said...

Well.. it's been forever.. but phish/julius
I wanted to comment on west memphis.. there is a little more to do than the dog tracks.. it's one of the spots Harding kids go on the weekends..
also.. I have spent my whole life dreaming of going to Bowling Green to the Corvette Assembly plant and national corvette museum.. did you actually go?
Congrats on graduation! It's a great feeling huh? Good luck at law school and you're in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home