Monday, September 26, 2005

You Don't Know How Lovely You Are


Thanks for the response on "Lost." Today, I think it has been mentioned in three separate conversations that I have been a part of or overheard. Once I am finished with the LSAT, I might have to give it a try.

Just when I thought "Football Armageddon" could not get any better, the Intramural Office gives me another treat. GSP Team Austin Henley, a.k.a Team Three, will be playing galaxy-3 tomorrow night at 7:30. Yes, that's right. 4 games in one night against the "Evil Empire." I'm not sure if this is a rumor or not, but I heard that after the last game there will be a boxing match between Ed Allred and Steve Ridgell, but again, I could just be hearing things.

Austin, I don't want you to think that we hold you in a lower esteem than Cody simply because Team Three is named after you and Team One is named after the President Emeritus. If you honestly have a bone to pick with anyone, pick it with Goak. Either way, tomorrow night is going to be great.

I have a night class tonight, but if anyone watches "No Direction Home" on PBS, tell me what you think. Dr. Dillman even mentioned it in Public Administration today, so I guess people are expecting big things. With Scorcese directing a documentary on Bob Dylan that is probably all one should expect.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense taken about the team three name. Actually, I am honored. I was the team three backbone for the past two years. I can only hope that the team puts forth the type of effort that would make me proud...absolutely none.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home