Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Time is Just a Melody


Current Listening: "In Between Dreams" by Jack Johnson.

I have been on a big Jack Johnson kick lately and I am not really sure what to attribute it to. His music, much like Bob Marley's, always has the ability to put me in a good mood. It is almost impossible to feel rushed and harried if Jack is crooning on your stereo. If you ever find yourself in a tense situation, a little Jack J. will go a long way. I did not mean for that to rhyme.

Some may despise him at this point and others may just be annoyed, but if Bono is saying it, I am going to be listening in some form or fashion. His persistence and devotion are nothing but admirable. Here is an article in the Sunday NY Times Magazine on the U2's lead singer.






Each day I grow to enjoy the time that I have to write here more and more. When a day goes by that I am not able to write, I genuinely miss the opportunity. The number of readers and commenters has played an increasingly smaller role in my own personal enjoyment of the process. Even if I know that no one else will read this, I still cherish the chance to sort out my thoughts each day.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

i enjoy your post too. and even if you get no comments, it's still feels good to write and think in this avenue.

see ya tomorrow night

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Tim Henderson said...

I enjoy being a smaller part of the process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home