Monday, September 5, 2005

I Wanna Wake Up Where You Are


This might be the greatest photo that I have seen in quite some time. During a trip to Warwick Castle, Foreign Correspondent Shelbi Watten captured what might be the first ever GSP Overseas Pledging Activity. As you can see, this young British lad is exhibiting what is known to all Kinsmen as textbook "Booty Call." Note the 90 degree angle of the knee joints and the parallel hamstrings to the ground. Quite impressive, even with a sword in his hand.

If there was some way I could photoshop a watermelon into his hands instead of a sword, I would be on that in a second. I actually think I am going to use this photo as "how-to" for the Sibling Class pledging this fall. We salute you today young Brit! Your grit and determination are an inspiration to us all.

Current Listening: "Parachutes" by Coldplay.

In more serious news, David Brooks of the New York Times has an outstanding column about the glaring disparities between the two largest catastrophes on American soil in recent memory.

I apologize for my recent failures to document my thoughts. August was one of my best months ever in terms of writing frequency and I do not want any of you to think that September is going to be any less thrilling. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger ShyViolet said...

That picture is hilarious!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

great booty call shot...even though i didn't know mark gibson was married or had a son yet...

see ya at bid night...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home