Monday, July 21, 2008

You'll Come Back Again and I'll Still Be Your Friend

Congratulations to Mrs. Ashley Tuggle and Mr. Stephen Olson a.k.a. "Richtoria's Secret" for both naming "The Last Stop" by the Dave Matthews Band as the Sunday Song of the Day.

Also, I'm very glad to announce the mysterious "Know Limit Soldier" as the victor of this week's Caption Contest for his or her (I'm equal opportunity) submission of: "A rare glimpse of a Gator without its jean shorts" in response to the photo of Tim "Urban Meyer's Meal Ticket" Tebow holding a small Caucasian child like a pigskin.
That's the winning formula, folks. Jorts jokes regarding Florida Gators fans equal instant success. For further proof, I simply typed in the innocuous phrase "Gators Fan Jorts" into Google Image Search and the masterpiece above was displayed before my very eyes. It's not the theory of relativity or anything, ladies and gentlemen. Again, thanks to everyone for your entries and please participate next week.

Furthermore, I've heard the cries of the female readers (I assume) of Running Down a Dream, and I'll do what I can to arrange a special appearance by my apparently "hot" cousin at Baylor Law sometime in the next year. No guarantees though, ladies. I think he's dating someone.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Box of Letters by Wilco?

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be "Box Full of Letters" by Wilco.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

You have a hot girl cousin too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home