Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Said When It Drops You Gonna Feel It

Congratulations to Mr. Joseph R. Halbert for correctly naming "The Scientist" by Coldplay as the Friday Song of the Day. Even though the following story sounds a bit odd and will like cause you to derisively mock me, I'm telling it anyway.

I still remember that the first album I purchased as a college student was A Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay. That album was purchased at the Circuit City in Abilene, Texas. Who was my intrepid co-pilot on that fateful journey? That's right. Joey Halbert. As Manny Ramirez once said, "It was destination."

In the latest installment of activities that are amazing but will likely lead to a horrific death in the next 5 years, I give you kite-suiting.
If I don't see Daniel Craig kite-suiting away from a monocle-wearing villian in the next Bond film, well, let's just say that the James Bond franchise will no longer be the avant garde institution that I once thought it was.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home