Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Leavin' on a Southern Train, Only Yesterday You Lied

In the annual lunacy that surrounds the 17th of December, I somehow used multiple song lyrics yesterday and created chaos that made Attica look tame by comparison.

The first Monday Song of the Day award goes to Mrs. Sarah Yee for correctly naming "Tribute" by Tenacious D, and the second Monday Song of the Day award goes to Mr. Tim Henderson for correctly naming "Badlands" by Bruce Springsteen. In the future I will make my best efforts to restrain the madness for the greater societal good.

I would write more tonight but I'm currently hiding in my room from the killing machine that is Anton Chigurh.
I finally saw No Country for Old Men tonight, and if I ever see a pale, poorly coiffed man walking my way holding an oxygen tank, I'm running the other way faster than millions of Americans could jump off of the Roger Clemens Hall-of-Fame bandwagon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

Scarier than Hannibal Lector. "Do you even see me?" I'm looking forward to Heath Ledger's turn as the Joker I think he's going to be terrifying.

Did you agree with Simmons about the final 25 minutes?

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger IMV said...

Just waiting for the weekly soccer (football) update so I can make a comment...

Middleton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home