Monday, December 17, 2007

This is the Greatest and Best Song in the World

During my junior year at ACU, I had the opportunity to attend a conference at Pepperdine Law School and hear Professor Doug Kmiec speak on the relationship between lawyers, faith, and social justice.
Even though I thoroughly enjoyed Professor Kmiec's lecture in 2005, he didn't say anything quite as interesting as suggesting that a Hillary Clinton presidency could possibly see Bill joining the U.S. Supreme Court, as he does in today's Wall Street Journal.

Note: Any and all references to my 2005 journey to Pepperdine should never be confused with the greatness that was the 2006 "Bike to Ride Pepperdine", which you can fondly remember through the following posts.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Yee said...

Holy crap, I actually know today's song without looking it up - Tenacious D's "Tribute".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home