Monday, March 20, 2006

Strobe Lights and Blown Speakers

Andrew is enjoying Chinatown a little bit too much.

Heath Huston: The only Ninja ever seen with red hair.

The best part about this picture is the advertisement for Chu Chow in the background.

Ladies and gentlemen, this man represented Gamma Sigma Phi on national television.

Adam's about to end it all after hearing a lifetime of jokes about his last name being Manlove.

This woman could probably kill me.

If Cole was shopping for shoes in Chinatown, he must be more whipped by Katy than we thought.

So Dorothy was Chinese.

MT looks really creepy in this picture or it could just be the fact that I caught him off-guard.

Manlove on a rampage.

Coleman, still shopping for shoes.

This picture reminds me of the album cover for "What's the Story (Morning Glory)?"

The madness.

"Yanni for only $2?"

"You mean these aren't really Oakleys?"

Haggling with an Arab guy in Chinatown.

Straight outta Compton.

Brooks Brothers it is not.

Heading into the mouth of the beast.

I know what you're thinking and no, this isn't a perspective shot.

It looks like I'm throwing up the Wildcat hand signal over this lion, but I know my animals way better than that.

I memorized this in about 2.7 seconds

Alright, I can't resist the "Enter the Dragon" comment. So sue me.

This is either about karate or Elaine Benes dancing. I can't figure out which though.

The most troubling aspect of this picture is the fact that I'm wearing paraphenalia from two different colleges in this picture and I attend neither.

If you are offended by this picture, I'm sorry. And it was all his idea.

Getting ready for the watermelon rush in the fall.

Mason is usually tall, but in Chinatown kids wouldn't even talk to him.

"So your last name is Manlove, eh?"

Looking for the ghost of Bruce Lee

The resemblance is stunning.

A Long Day's Journey into Night

Silly Andrew. He doesn't even have the hand motions right.

Again, I'm sorry.

We have now destroyed all relations between Anglos and the Asian population. Congratulations Blake.

Heath is more into this shot than Elvis.

Did they have to be showing something as sorry as 16 Blocks at the Chinese Theater when I was there? 16 Blocks????????

A little one on one time.

Heath, Angelina is not walking through the door any time soon.

I know it's cliche, but we had too. Don't lie and say you wouldn't.

I don't watch this show and I really don't know why I took this picture except to honor Bill Simmons.

Thank you comedy gods.

Homer Simpson was wearing dish gloves on his hands. Talk about a big letdown.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo.. My name is Adam Manlove too... no shit.. I learned taekwondo at a young age; If you kick someone in the head, they stop making fun of your last name. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home