Sunday, March 19, 2006

For All the Fires We Burn All Will Return

When I sat down to think about how to display the photos that I took over the past few days, I had a two options. First, I could display all 130 photos in the longest post ever on this blog or I could simply separate the photos into thematic groupings. I decided to go with the second option. At the end of my photo postings, I'll have a written wrap-up. Enjoy the photos.

Talking to Blake before we rolled out on Friday afternoon.

Welcome to the Gun Show.

Riding in the New Mexico wind.

Loving life.

Look at that beautiful New Mexico countryside.
Drafting behind the truck.

Waiting to begin my second 10-mile rotation.

Just leaving Abilene on Friday afternoon.

It was probably not a good thing that Heath sat with Cole and I.

Ready to roll on Friday afternoon.

More New Mexico scenery.

Riding in New Mexico on Saturday afternoon.

Having the time of my life.

Mason drafting in New Mexico.

Welcome to Pepperdine.Imagine waking up to this every morning.

Not a bad place to spend a week.

The New Mexico Valley of Fires.
Blake and Chris Columbus.
Pepperdine School of Law.
Pepperdine campus
Pepperdine Ampitheater
Blake has a real soft spot for world explorers.
Pepperdine School of Law.
Where we stayed.
Not too shabby.
I could get used to this for the next three years.
Faculty and staff housing at Pepperdine.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home