Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Sometimes the Only Way is Jumping, I Hope You're Not Afraid of Heights

Congrats to Daniel Carlson for correctly naming "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash as the Monday Song of the Day.

If anyone who reads this blog has ever appeared on the "Price is Right" before, I would appreciate any sort of tips that would enable me to triumph on my journey to the top of the Showcase Showdown.

I'm not really sure what to think when I have read the response of the majority of critics and other writers after the announcement of Crash as the winner of Best Picture on Sunday night. My main confusion comes on the point of whether or not people were more upset that Crash won or that Brokeback Mountain lost. I must confess that I did not see any of the 5 films nominated for Best Picture this year, but the two films that I really need to see when they come out on DVD are Munich and Good Night, and Good Luck.

I leave you with the burning question of the day from Ethics class: Is something good because God wills it or does God will it because it is good?

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Meaning" Gavin Degraw
-HNorm-

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous your going to The Price Is Right. Thats been a dream of mine ever since we watched it everyday during the summer when I was like 8. You better do well!!! I hope you have a great time and I love you!

Kt

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

The answer to both your questions is the second choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home