Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Was Chewin' Gum For Something to Do

Congratulations to Mr. Mason Orr for correctly naming "Pleasure and Pain" by Ben Harper as the Thursday Song of the Day.

Now that the month of July has arrived, I have finished my internship at the Tyler U.S. Attorney's Office and it is now time to move on to the Centennial State (Colorado) for about a month. Due to the unfortunate fact that most of the mountains I will be spending time on do not yet receive wireless internet coverage, I will probably not be able to write with great frequency in the coming month but fear not. I will still come to you each weekend with detailed accounts of my adventures on the trail. You'll have to wait about a week for those to begin though. Such is life.

Honestly, the real reason I'm headed to Colorado is a little place called Asssssssspen and the purchase of this house. Saudi royalty? Saudi smoyalty. I'm probably going to lose an appendage for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home