Tuesday, February 13, 2007

They Asked Us to Stay for Tea and Have Some Fun

Congrats to Mr. Jeff McCain for correctly naming "Here It Goes Again" by Ok Go. I should have subliminally caused you to think about treadmills so that we could have more participants in yesterday's contest, but sometimes you just realize these things too late.

I know that I extolled the virtues of YouTube in a recent post, but today it climbed further up my list of favorite things, slightly passing cold pizza. The reason? It gives me pieces of transcendent comedy such as when Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visited Star Wars fans as they waited in line for Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
You can't put a price on this kind of comedy. Also, it reminds of the time that we antiqued Rasco as he waited in line for Star Wars Episode III. Poor, poor Rasco. Here's photographic proof:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

my good friend Austin Henly introduced me to that little triumph piece a few years ago. and until i watched the "basketball game" episode of the office (first season), I hadn't laughed that hard at anything on TV

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does waiting for the next edition of rand's work make give a person nerdiness?? Have fun at Sing Song... I will miss it

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Ms. Hipp,

Of course it does, but that's okay. Are you still in the States or have you returned to the People's Republic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home