Friday, February 2, 2007

Everything Goes in a Place Like This

If I'm bringing you a video made by a man who looks like this, you know it must be a treat. A few of my friends attended the WWE Royal Rumble last weekend down in San Antonio. Here's the trip documentary:

I would have included the footage shot by Mr. Heath Huston, but unless you want to know the fastest way to develop sea-sickness while still being hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean, you don't want to see it.
5 Finals down, O to go.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

I'm guessing you were going for "Somebody Told Me," the first breakthough single from The Killers. But that song goes "But heaven ain't close in a place like this." Still a good song, though.

Unless of course you were going for a whole other song, and I'm just way off here. That's always possible.

P.S. I will never forget seeing thumbtacks stuck into Danny's back. Amazing.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Dan,

As ashamed as I am to admit this, you're right. Don't let it go to your head.

Now this line can join "Lock the Cashbox" and "Excuse Me While I Kiss This Guy" in rock infamy.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Danny and Patty are married. It's the mustaches.

Justin - I can get Killers tickets a little early bc I go to UT? Are you interested?

Joey

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Joseph,

I am interested. When is the show?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home