Monday, January 29, 2007

I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me

It seemed like things were humming along in the sports world. Tiger, Roger Federer, and the Suns continued to cruise through their various fields of competition and the Rangers continued to make foolish offseason moves (the previously discussed Sosa signing). Just when you least expected it, though, the fabric of the sporting universe has been ripped apart.

That's right ladies and gentlemen, Barbaro is lost and gone forever. Yes, off to the great glue factory in the sky, or maybe it's in Muskegon? I can never remember. Anyway, you can read about it here. I'm sure that the biting sarcasm of this post is going to forever blacklist my attempts to add that P.E.T.A. membership to my resume, but you can't always get what you want. At least that's what Mick and Keith told me.

3 exams down, 2 to go.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be sad Justin. Look on the Brightside: Barbaro didn't suffer, his Killer's actions alleviated any pain and he got his story covered on several nightly newscasts.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Anonymous,

I'm begging you to identify yourself. That was the most creative correct answer that I have ever received in the vaunted history of the Song of the Day contest. Come on, do it for the people.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sabbatical from the "Song of the Day Contest" is over. I am tired of the Tuegel Domination.

It has been so long since I last participated I forgot to sign my last post. After such commendation I assure you I won't make the same mistake.

Jeffrey Alan McCain

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbaro might have been faster than me, but at least I'm still alive! Suck it, horse!

Joey

PS I'm a member of PETA? They send me stuff all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home