Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm Feelin' Better Since I Got Your Card, I Read It Over and Over When the Road Gets Hard

Quick Thoughts on a Sunday Evening
  • 6:12 p.m.--Peyton Manning grimaces in pain as a would be fumble recovery on the 2 yard-line turns into a touchdown for the Patriots.
  • 6:35 p.m.--Peyton Manning appears in a Sprint commercial wearing a ridiculous mustache.
  • 6:40 p.m.--After Asante Samuel's interception return for a touchdown, Peyton Manning's face now resembles that of a father who has just opened the cell phone bill of his teenage daughter.
  • 6:45 p.m.--I love irony.

Thanks for all of the thoughts on yesterday's post. If anything, I hope that this space provides you an opportunity to think and communicate with those that you know and with some other folks that you might not.

Because I have a LARC II Final tomorrow, I thought I would try to give the gift of humor. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Franklin:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

As someone who knows my irrational hatred for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, I'm sure you know my feelings on this game.

Only one thing could have made this game better: Instead of just standing there in shock with both hands grasping the neck of his ridiculous cutoff sweatshirt, Belichick would have broken down in Adam Morrison-like fashion, ripping his capri sweatshirt down the middle, and lying on the sideline writhing in agony. Maybe that would have happened if it had have been an Adam Vinatieri field goal with time expiring that sealed the Patriots' fate.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Justin said...

"Bill, wher..,Bill,where are you?"

"In a glass case of emotion!"

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're going to use Robert Earl Keen you can bet I'll respond.

"I'm Coming Home," by REK.

Kalum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home