Monday, January 15, 2007

I Found a Fatal Flaw in the Logic of Love

I would send out congratulations to whoever anonymously named "Stadium Arcadium" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers as the Sunday Song of the Day, but as you can see, they chose to answer anonymously.

Anonymous, I understand if you are one of those people that does not want to feel as though you are hogging the immense fame that winning the Song of the Day contest on my blog will thrust upon you, but I really want you to receive the recognition that you so richly deserve. Come on, do it for the kids. I'm not sure what kids I'm referencing there, but it always seems to work for those commercials on TV.

In other news...I hope that Al Gore is happy now. When my cousin tells me that his friends in New England are calling him wondering about the ice/wintry mix here in Texas, I know that the weather patterns in our world have become incredibly bizarre. Pretty soon, becoming a meteorologist will become one of those exciting risk-filled careers like being a junk bond trader or a rodeo clown. Maybe it's not too soon to rethink this whole law thing.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's The Shins, my friend. Gone for Good. It's in my ears right now. See ya in a few weeks. oh, and Happy Birthday Justin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home